For those of you that don’t know about Goodreads, it’s a site where you can go and track the amount of books you read, say what books you want to read, etc. It’s fantastic. I’ve been a member for two years, I believe, and you should be my friend because currently my only friends are my sister and my mother. Not that they aren’t lovely.
1. What was the last book you marked as ‘read’?
2. What are you currently reading?
3. What was the last book you marked as ‘to read’?
4. What book do you plan to read next?
5. Do you use the star rating system?
If I remember to, I do, but yes, mostly. If I feel really strongly about a book, I will most definitely rate it.
6. Are you doing a 2016 Reading Challenge?
Yes, I am. My goal is for 75 books, and I am ahead of schedule, so yay!
7. Do you have a wishlist?
I don’t think so, but I have a wishlist on Amazon.
8. What book do you plan to buy next?
Yikes. I don’t know. Either Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick or The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski, I think.
9. Do you have any favorite quotes, and would you like to share a few?
If I recall correctly, I have 1, 168 quotes saved on Goodreads, so yes, I have several favorite quotes. Here are a few:
“You are human and fallible.” – Jane Eyre
“I’m falling apart and into his heart and I’m a disaster.” – Unravel Me
“We’re each of us our own chiaroscuro, our own bit of illusion trying to emerge into something solid, something real. We’ve got to forgive ourselves that. Because there’s a lot of grey to work with. No one can live in the light all the time.” – A Great and Terrible Beauty
If you would like to see more, follow me on Goodreads; my name is Reagan Eure.
10. Who are your favorite authors?
Um. Okay. Libba Bray, Tahereh Mafi, John Green, Jane Austen, and J.K. Rowling. I think.
11. Have you joined any groups?
I don’t even know what that is, so no.
12. How many shelves do you have on Goodreads?
Uh, four, I think. I didn’t figure out you could add shelves until last month, soooo…
Well, that’s it! I hope you enjoyed this tag, and if you’d like to see more of these in the future, let me know!